Why is it so easy to associate Mesotherapy and Acupuncture/Mesopuncture in the same therapeutic act?
To help improve, more efficiently, various conditions, health or body shape disturbances (Pain, cellulite, overweight) or other aesthetic disturbances, the association of several modes of therapy, among the methods minimally invasive, Mesotherapy on one side and two versions of the Chinese medicine, Acupuncture and Mesopuncture another side, seems judicious.
If it is theoretically easy to individualize Mesotherapy and Acupuncture/Mesopuncture, in practice the tangle of their fundamentals, makes problematic their distinction and facilitates, greatly, their association, widely beneficial for the Patient, in a set, MAM or Mesotherapy Acupuncture Mesopuncture, often realized, according to a common process (the same BMN, the same iontophoresis device).
**-* Mesotherapy Acupuncture
Some classical data
• Mesotherapy is a new occidental way of administering, in multiple deposits, Mesotherapy Points_ MPs, into the dermis with a hollow needle or by iontophoresis (Virtual Mesotherapy) a liquid drug, from the pharmacopoeia, with therapeutic effect, on the aesthetic problems or health disorders.
Mesotherapy Points_ MPs are, without histological structure, randomly created, into the dermis or superficial hypodermis, particularly facing the altered zone.
• The AP_ Acupuncture Point, which systematized localization known for thousands of years, is histologically described as a path starting in the subcutaneous tissue and opened up to the epidermis. It is activated (stimulated), in general, by a compact needle into the thickness of the skin, in any part of its path.
**-* New data have blurred the differences between AP and MP
• Chinese medicine has initiated, thirty years ago, injection of a liquid drug, Mesopuncture, into the AP to potentiate, the conventional metal stimulation of the AP, by a fluid stimulation.
Mesopuncture is a
*-- Mode of drug administration, by creating micro deposits of a liquid drug into the acupuncture point,
*-- Mode of treatment which uses the liquid drug , both in the therapeutic dimension due to its pharmacology and the energy dimension due to its chemical structure that stimulates the AP. This stimulation is coupled to the action of energy stimulation by the metal needle.
But local injection into the skin, of some drops of a liquid drug, was the fundamental element of Mesotherapy.
The two examples below highlight how difficult it was to distinguish Mesotherapy and Mesopuncture.
It seems likely that some Mesotherapy points are, in reality, deposits in the dermal portion of the AP.
** Version 'nappage' of Mesotherapy
MPs are created, adjacent to each other, in the dermis almost 'intra epidermal’, continuously, over an entire and large skin surface.
** In the case of leanness it will be, often, difficult to identify, if a local deposit of liquid drug into the skin, creates a Mesotherapy point or a fluid stimulus of a classical or less well known AP, particularly in the cutaneous area, in front of the altered organ.
• If the main APs are universally known, other APs less well known: If the main APs are known, other points are less well known are commonly used by professionals:
. Points off meridians,
. ASCHI points of ephemeral and random location, in front of the affected area, whose only property is to be painful to pressure.
Mesotherapy points will be created in any part of the dermis but adjacent or around preexisting Acupuncture points.
- From the practical point of view,
The most logical way, exploiting the proximity of AP and MP and how easy is to involve them in the local treatment was to group together, Mesotherapy and Acupuncture Mesopuncture, in a set, the MAM of significant efficacy for the patient easily performed by a no or minimally invasive way.
Firstly, it is necessary, to locate the AP then to create Mesotherapy points around the path of the AP until the next PA through minimally invasive way using the BMN it is easy from a needle placed in the AP, to create MPs, into the dermis, surrounding and adjacent to the AP, or non-invasive way using iontophoresis apparatus.